Monday, May 22, 2006

Come Alive Session 2006

Guess my session last year wasn't all bad. The National Youth Leadership Forum for Technology (NYLF) has asked me to do an interactive one this year again.

Instead of just doing a presentation I invited the participants to create their own blog posts right here.

Date and time of this year's session is: July 13 at 2:45pm - 4:15pm

I thought about what my theme should be and I came up with:
Come alive! derived from the following Harold Whitman quote:
Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.' (Harold Whitman)
Love that.

Pleae come forward with suggestions and ideas that help young and old to come alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home